17 Forgotten Divine Mercy Revelations
Jesus Gave Through St. Faustina
With the emphasis on Divine Mercy
Sunday and Jesus’ promise of a complete remission of sin and punishment
following his directives as told to St. Faustina and ratified by St. John Paul
II, we should also recall companion revelations Jesus gave her. Here are 15
from her diary, Divine Mercy in My Soul, to take to heart. Be mindful
especially of trusting (not doubting), being merciful, believing in Jesus’
limitless mercy, the sacraments and more.
First, a brief review of Divine Mercy
Sunday’s devotion promises.
Jesus emphasized: “I want to grant a
complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy
Communion on the Feast of My mercy” (Diary 1109). He also said:
Tell the whole world about My
inconceivable mercy. I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter
for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of
My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls
who approach the Fount of My Mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and
receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and
punishment. On that day all the divine floodgates through which graces flow are
opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as
scarlet. My mercy is so great that no mind, be it of man or of angel, will be
able to fathom it throughout all eternity. Everything that exists has come
forth from the very depths of My most tender mercy. Every soul in its relation
to Me will contemplate My love and mercy throughout eternity. The Feast of
Mercy emerged from My very depths of tenderness. It is My desire that it be
solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter. Mankind will not have
peace until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy (699).
Here are more revelations, promises,
cautions and explanations of his immeasurable mercy that Jesus told to Faustina
his secretary.
1. “Souls who spread the honor of My
mercy I shield through their entire life” (998).
2. “The flames of mercy are burning
Me — clamoring to be spent; I want to keep pouring them out upon souls; souls
just don’t want to believe in My goodness” (177).
3. “The graces of My mercy are drawn
by means of one vessel only, and that is — trust. The more a soul trusts, the
more it will receive” (1578).
4. “My child, all your sins have not
wounded My Heart as painfully as your present lack of trust does — that after
so many efforts of My love and mercy, you should still doubt My goodness”
(1486).
5. “Oh, if sinners knew My mercy,
they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid
to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy. The Lord said to me, The loss
of each soul plunges Me into mortal sadness. You always console Me when you
pray for sinners. The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion
of sinners” (1396-97).
6. A daily reminder. “At three
o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief
moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the
moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for the whole world. … In this
hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of
My Passion” (1320).
7. “I need sacrifice lovingly
accomplished, because that alone has meaning for Me. Enormous indeed are the
debts of the world which are due to Me; pure souls can pay them by their
sacrifice, exercising mercy in spirit. … [W]rite this for the many souls who
are often worried because they do not have the material means with which to
carry out an act of mercy. Yet spiritual mercy, which requires neither
permission nor storehouses, is much more meritorious and is within the grasp of
every soul. If a soul does not exercise mercy somehow or other, it will not
obtain My mercy on the day of judgment. Oh, if only souls knew how to gather
eternal treasure for themselves, they would not be judged, for they would
forestall My judgment with their mercy” (1316-17). “As for you, be always
merciful toward other people, and especially toward sinners” (1446).
8. “Oh, how painful it is to Me that
souls so seldom unite themselves to Me in Holy Communion. I wait for souls, and
they are indifferent toward Me. I love them tenderly and sincerely, and they
distrust Me. I want to lavish My graces on them, and they do not want to accept
them. They treat Me as a dead object, whereas My Heart is full of love and
mercy. In order that you may know at least some of My pain, imagine the most
tender of mothers who has great love for her children, while those children
spurn her love. Consider her pain. No one is in a position to console her. This
is but a feeble image and likeness of My love.
“Write, speak of My mercy. Tell souls
where they are to look for solace; that is, in the Tribunal of Mercy [the
Sacrament of Reconciliation] There the greatest miracles take place [and] are
incessantly repeated. To avail oneself of this miracle, it is not necessary to
go on a great pilgrimage or to carry out some external ceremony; it suffices to
come with faith to the feet of My representative and to reveal to him one’s
misery, and the miracle of Divine Mercy will be fully demonstrated. Were a soul
like a decaying corpse so that from a human standpoint, there would be no [hope
of] restoration and everything would already be lost, it is not so with God.
The miracle of Divine Mercy restores that soul in full. Oh, how miserable are
those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God’s mercy! You will call out
in vain, but it will be too late” (1447-1448).
9. “As often as you hear the clock
strike the third hour, immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and
glorifying it; invoke its omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for
poor sinners; for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every (145) soul. In
this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking;
it was the hour of grace for the whole world — mercy triumphed over justice.”
10. “How painfully distrust of My
goodness wounds Me! Sins of distrust wound Me most painfully” (1076).
11. “Souls perish in spite of My
bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast
of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all
eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of
Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near” (965).
12. “Before I come as the Just Judge,
I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives,
there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in
the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the
whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the
openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth
great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take
place shortly before the last day” (83).
13. “I do not want to punish aching
mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use
punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take
hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice I am sending the Day of
Mercy” (1588).
14. “Let the greatest sinners place
their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the
abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls.
Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls, I grant even
more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes
an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My
unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I
first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door
of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice …” (1146).
15. “Tell the world about My mercy
and My love. The flames of mercy are burning me. I desire to pour them out upon
human souls. Oh, what pain they cause Me when they do not want to accept them!
… Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it
with peace. Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself.
When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces
that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls”
(1074).
“Souls who spread the honor of My
mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at
the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the merciful Savior. At
that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy.
Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of
Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it” (1075).
16. “The mercy of God, hidden in the
Blessed Sacrament, the voice of the Lord who speaks to us from the throne of
mercy: Come to Me, all of you. Jesus: Be not afraid of your Savior; O sinful
soul. I make the first move to come to you, for I know that by yourself you are
unable to lift yourself to me. Child, do not run away from your Father; be
willing to talk openly with your God of mercy who wants to speak words of
pardon and lavish his graces on you. How dear your soul is to Me! I have
inscribed your name upon My hand; you are engraved as a deep wound in My Heart.
(Then Jesus answers a Soul’s fears)
“My child, do you fear the God of mercy? My holiness does not prevent Me from
being merciful. Behold, for you I have established a throne of mercy on earth —
the tabernacle — and from this throne I desire to enter into your heart. I am
not surrounded by a retinue or guards. You can come to me at any moment, at any
time; I want to speak to you and desire to grant you grace.
“My mercy is greater than your sins and those of the entire world. Who can measure the extent of my goodness? For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart. Your misery has disappeared in the depths of My mercy. Do not argue with Me about your wretchedness. You will give me pleasure if you hand over to me all your troubles and griefs. I shall heap upon you the treasures of My grace” (1485).

0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam Link in the comment box